The Wine Decoded Playlist – Wicked Reds .. + Some Fizz
It’s been a big year at Wine Decoded, we’ve tasted thousands of wines! The Wicked Mix of Reds captures some of the gems we’ve found along the way.
In the mix you’ll find 10 varieties from 4 countries!
There’s 3 Pinot’s, 2 Shiraz, a Sangiovese, 3 Nebbiolo’s, 2 bottles of Lava Juice AKA Nerello Mascelese from Etna, and, a couple of excellent bottles of Grower Champagne in the Mix.
What's In the Box?
- 1 of these: 1 x Agrapart Terroirs Blanc de Blancs NVView videoNEXT LEVEL
Grand Cru powerhouse! When Champagne has gone flat & is still delicious you know you're onto something good!Seriously outstanding fizz!Buy 1 or 1 Million! $119.00 More Info
Agrapart Terroirs Blanc de Blancs NV
- 1 of these: 1 x Larmandier-Bernier Longitude Blanc de Blancs NVView videoReal Bubbles
Deceptively sophisticated, the depth of fruit is beautifully counterpointed with stunning mineral acid & layers of flavour!Made with Passion!$104ea in any 3+, $99ea in any 6+ $109.00 More Info
Larmandier-Bernier Longitude Blanc de Blancs NV
- 1 of these: 1 x Yabby Lake Single Vineyard Pinot Noir 2017
Mornington is delivery superb Pinot's, Yabby Lake's Single Vineyard is a cracker everything in right place!Super Fine!$60ea in any 3+, $57ea in any 6+ $63.00 More Info
Yabby Lake Single Vineyard Pinot Noir 2017
- 1 of these: 1 x Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru 'Le Clos du Roy' 2016
Punching above its weight. Deep, slightly smoky, blackberry, raspberry, mint, spice & positive oak. Medium-bodied, fleshy & tannic, almost dark and brooding...Love this! GW$67.5ea in any 3+, $64ea in any 6+ $71.00 More Info
Domaine Faiveley Mercurey 1er Cru ‘Le Clos du Roy’ 2016
- 1 of these: 1 x Domaine SC Guillard Gevrey-Chambertin Vieilles Vignes 'Aux Corvées' 2016
Layers of concentrated fruit and a refined texture this is a superb effort full of personality!Benchmark Villages Gevrey$87.50 in any 3+, $80ea in any 6+ $95.00 More Info
Domaine SC Guillard Gevrey-Chambertin Vieilles Vignes ‘Aux Corvées’ 2016
- 1 of these: 1 x Corzano e Paterno Chianti 'I Tre Borri' 2015View video
A playfulness about the acid, tannin, and, delicious, lythe yet deep fruit has me anticipating an exceptional evolution in bottle.Just Divine!$81ea in any 3+, $78ea in any 6+ $84.00 More Info
Corzano e Paterno Chianti ‘I Tre Borri’ 2015
- 1 of these: 1 x Sandro Fay Valgella Valtellina Superiore Riserva Carteria 2013
Grace under pressure. The purity, line & length, and, expression of this wine are exceptional.Pinot-esque!!$68ea in any 3+, $64ea in any 6+ $72.00 More Info
Sandro Fay Valgella Valtellina Superiore Riserva Carteria 2013
- 1 of these: 1 x Cascina Pugnane Barolo 'Pugnane' 2013Back In Stock!
This has to rate as one of the best value Neb's on the market!One for the Neb Heads!$84ea in any 3+, $80ea in any 6+ $88.00 More Info
Cascina Pugnane Barolo ‘Pugnane’ 2013
- 1 of these: 1 x Guigal Crozes-Hermitage 2015
There has been a real step up in sophistication and complexity at this level of Guigal's range of the last few years.Cracking Shiraz$45ea in any 3+, $43ea in any 6+ $47.00 More Info
Guigal Crozes-Hermitage 2015
- 1 of these: 1 x Clonakilla Shiraz Viognier 2017
Every once in a while you come across something very special. This is one of those rare moments.An Icon!$110ea in any 3+, $105ea in any 6+ $115.00 More Info
Clonakilla Shiraz Viognier 2017
- 1 of these: 1 x Passopisciaro Passorosso Nerello Mascelese 2015View video
Stick a series of vineyard on hill 600-1000m above see level under a volcano & this is what you get!Personality+$61ea in any 3+, $58ea in any 6+ $64.00 More Info
Passopisciaro Passorosso Nerello Mascelese 2015
- 1 of these: 1 x Terre Nere Santo Feudo di Mezzo Rosso D.O.C. 2016
The Feudo di Mezzo from Terre Nere has more immediate generosity. Showing more of itself earlier than higher vineyards of Santo Spirito and Guardiola$90ea in any 3+, $85ea in any 6+ $95.00 More Info
Terre Nere Santo Feudo di Mezzo Rosso D.O.C. 2016